You agree that at our sole discretion, and in our sole judgment, we may terminate your account at any time with or without cause.
Termination for cause may include, but is not limited to:
- Violations of other posted rules of conduct
- Violations of law or intellectual property rights
- Harassment or belittling conduct toward individuals, companies or other third parties
- An expression of your unwillingness to abide by these terms and conditions or other clearly posted site rules
- Failure to abide by the instructions for guidelines of forum moderators, editors or other authorized members of the community to provide such moderation
- Failure to provide real, verifiable information about your true identity where requested or instructed
Termination of a user's account may include any of the following actions:
A complete deletion (non-recoverable) from all files, databases and any and all storage mechanism of the user's files, uploads, content, and personally identifiable information. In such a case, neither API nor its third party service providers have any obligation to retrieve or restore deleted data, or otherwise make good in any fashion the loss of such data.
User data, including without limitation submitted content, errant code or personal information, may also be hidden from public view, but not destroyed. In such a case, neither API nor any third party service providers are under any obligation to retrieve or restore such data.
Users who are terminated are prohibited from creating new accounts without prior written consent of API. API will determine in its sole discretion whether to reinstate a given User. Users may also appeal account termination by writing to: Webmaster
Amos Press, Inc.
1660 Campbell Rd, Suite A
Sidney, OH 45365-4129
When applying for a new account, or appealing a termination decision, please include printouts of all relevant data, e-mails, postings, including the domain name where the primary account was held and the date the account was terminated. Once your termination is under review, all subsequent communication will be through e-mail, so please be sure to include a current and working e-mail address with your letter. You acknowledge and agree that API will make the final determination in its sole discretion as to any terminated account, or re-application for a new account after termination and that this represents your sole and exclusive remedy for any terminated account.