The industry-leading 5.0 megapixel resolution makes the smallest details on coins and stamps visible on your computer screen via the included USB cable. Up to 10x - 300x magnification available with this high-end digital microscope
Easy to Use: Simply plug into your USB port, install driver software from the provided CD-ROM, and you are ready to go!
Endless applications: Anti-counterfeit research, hobby, school, studies, archiving, online sales, and more. Creates jpg-files suitable as web images or for graphics software.
Versatility: Inspect objects on screen, take photos, shoot short videos and store them on your PC or MAC.
Illumination: Lens surrounded by 8 powerful, adjustable white LEDs.
Make this Microscope even more effective and useful when you add the Stainless Steel Stand for USB Digital Microscopes!
- Magnification: 10x - 300x
- Image Sensor: 5 Megapixel (True Optical)
- Photo format: JPEG or BMP
- Video format: AVI
- Power supply: USB 2.0 port
- Light source: (8) White LED Bulbs (adjustable)
- Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 / Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Included software: Micro Capture Pro w/ measurement and calibration function, multilingual (includes English, German, French, Spanish, & more)
- Further box contents: Quick Start Guide and calibration ruler to facilitate measurement of research objects (complete instruction manual on CD-ROM)
- Product dimensions: Approx. 4 1/4 x 1 3/8” (110 x 35mm)
- Item weight: 0.60 lb (0.30 kg)