Volume 1 (U.S. & Countries A-B), Annual Digital Subscription
Always have the latest listings with this Annual Subscription
When you subscribe, you’ll get access to the entire Volume 1 catalog in a digital format, for one year. Access it on your mobile, desktop or tablet devices anywhere in the world where there’s an internet connection. Your subscription renews automatically. Cancel anytime.
The same Scott Catalogue you’ve come to know...
Volume 1, as always, includes simplified listings for both the United States and United Nations and countries of the world starting with letters A & B.
Unlike the print edition, the digital subscription includes more images PLUS all the extra digital features simply not possible in print. Keep reading to learn all about them.
... but better than ever before
The digital subscription is jam-packed with value and features you can’t find anywhere else. Here’s just some of what you get when you subscribe:
- Get the latest new issue listings faster than anywhere else. You no longer need to wait for and order the annual print catalog -- your digital catalog updates immediately when the annual edition is published.
- More images than ever before. Unlike the print catalog, which is expensive to produce and ship, we can add unlimited additional stamp images to the digital edition. And we have! Each digital edition is already packed with images you can’t find anywhere else, and we’re always adding more.
- You’ll have the edge. While other collectors and dealers must lug around heavy catalog sets and have to remember to order the next print edition each year, you won’t have to jump through any of those hoops. Plus, you’ll have the upper hand thanks to the numerous extra images available exclusively in the Scott catalog digital subscription.
- Find your stamp -- in seconds. Our expert philatelic team spent years developing an uncompromising set of tools allowing you to quickly find your stamp among hundreds of thousands of listings. Know the country and topic of a stamp? Now you can navigate to that country and search specifically for topics or Scott numbers within that country’s listings.
- Browse by country. We’ve broken each country’s listings into separate sections so you can easily browse them page by page at your leisure, or search within them to find the stamp you’re looking for faster and easier than ever.
- Search within AND across countries! Not only can you search within a given country, but you can search ACROSS all countries in the catalog. We think this is a great way to quickly see all stamps for a given topic, all in one place.
- Indexed listings add to the convenience of finding your stamp. Within each country, we created an index of its Scott numbers and stamp type (postage, airmail, and more) that allows you to easily navigate the listings.
- Zoom in on beautiful high-resolution stamp images like never before. Our catalog production team has always worked tirelessly to create the high-resolution images of stamps we include in the catalog. The zoom feature makes it possible for you to see stamps in all their fine detail.
- Travel lighter. When you’re on the go, you needn’t worry about a checked bag for your catalogs. Instead, pull up the digital subscription on your phone or tablet and save on bag fees, heavy lifting and space!
- Instant access. You’ll get immediate access once you subscribe -- no waiting and no shipping fee!
Take a Look Inside Volume 1 of the Digital Subscription
See for yourself what the inside of your digital catalog subscription will look like. Click each image to enlarge.
Includes the Scott Stamp Illustrated Identifier
The Scott Stamp Illustrated Identifier is your guide to identifying a stamp’s region. This is especially helpful for stamps that do not have English words on them. The Identifier includes illustrated, color pictures of stamps or parts of stamps as well as narratives about stamp symbols unique to specific countries of the world.
The Identifier ($12.99 value) has been published as a standalone publication since the 2022 edition of the Scott Catalogues, when it was separated from the main catalogs in order to make more room for the growing number of new and updated listings. We’re pleased to be able to continue to include it in the digital edition for you as an added value.
Automatic Updates Every Year
Just like the updates you’ve come to expect with our annual print editions, you can look forward to the same in your digital subscription. Remember, your digital subscription automatically updates with the latest:
- Value changes (thousands per year)
- NEW stamp listings
- Many editorial enhancements
Unlock maximum value with Scott Digital Catalogue Subscription
Scott has been the leading brand of stamp catalogs for generations. And now, thanks to your digital subscription, you can tap into the power of these catalogs like never before. Not only will you spend less than a print catalog, you’ll get more: search with ease, see more images, travel lighter, zoom in on high resolution, automatic updates, the Identifer and so much more.
Your Risk-Free Guarantee
We're so confident you'll enjoy everything this digital subscription has to offer that we've created a Risk-Free Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, just let us know within 5 days of your purchase and get a full refund. Find out more about the Risk-Free Guarantee and answers to other common questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
What’s in Volume 1?
Volume 1 includes listings for the United States and the United Nations, plus countries of the world beginning with letters A and B. These begin with Abu Dhabi and end with Bushire. In addition to the United States and United Nations, other notable countries include Australia and Brazil. All Scott catalogs include both existing countries and those that no longer exist (but at one time produced stamps).
Volume 1 includes over 60 countries (past and present). The main countries included in Volume 1 are as follows:
United States - Afghanistan - Aitutaki - Albania - Algeria - Andorra (French / Spanish) - Angola - Anguilla - Antigua - Argentina - Armenia - Aruba - Ascension - Australia - Australian Antarctic Territory - Austria - Azerbaijan - Bahamas - Bahrain - Bangladesh - Barbados - Barbuda - Belarus - Belgium - Belize - Benin - Bermuda - Bhutan - Bolivia - Bosnia & Herzegovina - Botswana - Brazil - British Antarctic Territory - British Indian Ocean Territory - Brunei - Bulgaria - Burkina Faso - Burma - Burundi and the following entities: United Nations - New York, United Nations - Geneva, United Nations - Vienna.
More detailed U.S. listings (to include sections not included in the Volume 1 listings, such as postal cards and essays and proofs) can be found in the U.S. Specialized Digital Catalogue Subscription.
And more detailed U.N. listings are found in the all-new catalogue debuting as a 2023 edition, the Specialized Catalogue of United Nations Stamps and Covers (currently available in Print only).
The list of 2023 updates for Volume 1 has been revealed!
The updates for the 2023 release have been announced! Check out the announcement that appeared in the latest issue of Linn’s Stamp News magazine: Numerous value changes in new 2023 Scott Volume 1.
These updates can be found in the 2023 Printed Edition (now available) and were automatically added to all Volume 1 Digital Subscriptions (to see the updates, just log in to your subscription any time!).
Every year, our philatelic team of editors and analysts work tirelessly to catalog all the new issues and update values for stamp listings throughout each volume. Because the world is a big place, our editors can’t cover all the philatelic activities for every nation. That’s why we publish these announcements detailing just which countries received the most attention, so collectors like you can be aware of what changes to look for in the latest release.
Looking for the Print Edition?
We continue to proudly publish print editions of the Scott Catalogue annually with no plans to stop doing so. We’ve created this new digital subscription due to popular demand and for your convenience. Should you wish to order the Print edition of this catalog, you may do so here: 2023 Scott Standard Catalogue Volume 1 (U.S. & Countries A-B)
Or Shop all print catalogs here: The Scott Catalogue Print Editions.
Amos Media is the longtime publisher of the Scott Catalogue and operator of Amos Advantage. Headquartered in Sidney, Ohio, USA, Amos Media has been serving collectors since 1876.
We’re here to help. We’ve got all the answers about how the subscription works, plus informative tips and interactive guides on how to get the most from the Scott digital catalogs. See Frequently Asked Questions about the Digital Catalog Subscription, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions before or after you subscribe!