Now, for the first time, in full color! The updated and revised seventh edition of this comprehensive guide spells out the official American Numismatic Association grading standards for each United States coinage series. Every coin minted since 1793, from half cents to gold double eagles to commemoratives, is studied in 384 pages of easy-to-follow text and photographs.
• Convenient spiralbound hardcover binding.
• Every standard grade is illustrated and described in detail.
• Text descriptions of 30 levels pinpoint grades from Poor to Mint State.
• High-resolution photographs illustrate exactly what to look for.
• All eleven Mint State levels are discussed in detail.
• Now in full color, from cover to cover.
• The only grading guide sponsored and endorsed by the American Numismatic Association.
The Official American Numismatic Association Grading Standards for United States Coins, seventh edition, is an indispensable aid to properly grading U.S. coins—the very foundation of smart buying, selling, and collecting.
If this item is shown out of stock on our website, please contact Customer Service at 800-572-6885 or 937-498-0831, fax at 800-488-5349 or 937-498-8087, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.