No other numismatic reference can match the scope or breadth of information contained in the new Eighth Edition of the Coin World Almanac. The editors of Coin World have gathered and compiled hundreds of thousands of the most vital facts about U.S. and world coinage and paper money and present it in nearly 700 pages and 24 chapters
The new 8th edition features:
• News highlights from the rare coin market from 2000-2011
• Background on America’s rarest coins and the record prices paid
• Expanded, in-depth section on U.S. commemorative coins, including every special set issued for modern commemorative coins.
• Expert information on how to avoid buying counterfeit coins.
• Tips for using the Internet in your collecting pursuits
Get all this and more in one single, comprehensive reference book produced by the top researchers and editors in the numismatic market!