Your Mailing Label
The label used to deliver your issues contains important information for faster handling of any questions or problems. Your subscription account number appears directly above your name and address. And the date of the last issue you will receive is shown on the mailing label as noted below.
1. Where can I find my account number?
On your mailing label: Your account number appears above your name and mailing address. Your account number includes 16 digits. Please refer to the sample mailing label above.
Subscription Status page: Your account number appears on the Subscription Status Page of this website. This page can be accessed in two ways: name and address, or username and password.
2. When does my subscription expire?
Check your mailing label: Your expiration date appears above your name and mailing address. Please refer to the sample mailing label above.
Access Subscription Status page: Your expiration date appears on the Subscription Status Page of this website. This page can be accessed in three ways: name and address, username and password, or account number.
3. When will I receive the first issue of my subscription?
For U.S. orders, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your new subscription order to begin.
For Canadian and International orders, please allow 8 to 12 weeks for your new subscription order to begin.
4. How long does it take for a change of delivery address to take effect?
Please allow 6-8 weeks notice in advance of an address change to ensure uninterrupted service. You can change your address by clicking here.
5. What should I do if my magazine arrives late or not at all?
Report your problem at the Report Missing or Damaged Issues page in the Customer Service area.
6. I do not want my name or e-mail address made available to other companies. How can I make that known?
Go to the Report Any Other Concerns or Questions area of the Customer Service page. Type your request in the box provided. Be sure to include detailed information about your account and state request clearly.
7. Is ordering online safe?
Yes, it is safe to place orders and conduct bill payment transactions online. Amos Hobby Publishing uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for all online transactions. SSL encrypts your personal information such as name, address and credit card number in an effort to prevent unauthorized access of this information during the transmission of your online order.
8. What if I cannot find the answer that I am looking for? How do I report my problem to Customer Service?
Reporting your problem through the General Customer Service page is the fastest way to get your questions answered!
Go to the Report Any Other Concerns or Questions area of the Customer Service page. Type your inquiry in the box provided. Be sure to include detailed information about your account and problem so that Customer Service can best assist you.
9. Why did I receive another renewal/invoice?
Occasionally you may receive a renewal or payment reminder after you have already mailed us your reply to the previous notice. Should this happen it probably means that our correspondence has simply crossed in the mail. Please accept our apologies in advance. If you receive a second notice after you have sent in your payment or renewal, please contact us at Report Any Other Concerns or Questions.
10. What is the status of my subscription?
You can check when your subscription expires or if your subscription is current by clicking here.
11. How do I change my password?
You may click here to change your password, or go to our Customer Service page and click on "Change Your Password."
12. I forgot my password?
Please click here, complete the requested information, and we will email your password to you.
13. I forgot my username and password?
Click here, then enter your name and address or your account number. You may also go to our Customer Service page and click on "Check The Status of Your Subscription."
14. How do I switch to the Online Edition of Scott Stamp Monthly, or add the Online Edition to my current Print Edition of Scott Stamp Monthly?
Go to the Customer Service page and choose your desired option from the menu.
15. Can I switch back to the Print Edition from the Online Edition of Scott Stamp Monthly?
You can easily switch to another edition of Scott Stamp Monthly. Just click here and choose your desired option from the menu.
17. When will my new Online Edition of Scott Stamp Monthly arrive?
Each new issue is posted online each month approximately ten (10) days before the cover date.
18. How does the Online Edition of Scott Stamp Monthly work?
It is highly recommended that you try the "Take A Tour" function of the ScottOnline website, and also "Read A Sample Issue." Just go to the ScottOnline homepage, and click on one of the links shown in the blue bar.